SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2012-10-01

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2012-10-01, 10:00am-11:00pm EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Lynda Sands X
Troy Smyrnios X
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy X
Lou Ann Kramer
Bill Houser X
Frederic Mura X
Louis Norton
Sarah Obbers X
Debra Oetzman X
Audrey Walker X
Wenxian Wang X
Peggy Zorn

Meetings

Next meeting: 2012-10-15, 10:00am-11:00pm EST

Minutes

Forum

  • Lynda populated some stuff in forum working page; team to review/edit
  • Went over stickies / subforums in example forum and discussed how they are created
  • Need to ask phUSE people as to whether we can create subforum of "SEND Implementation Forum" with moderation rights within it and lockdown for general public

Wiki

FAQ

  • Reviewed structure changes
  • Review of DSEC question moves into FAQ - bunch of new questions / refinements made
  • Review to continue next meeting

General

(No general items this week)

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Team Provide feedback / edits on forum content so far Next telecon (10/15)
Troy Ask phUSE people about ability to create/moderate subforums
Troy Wait for Tim as to whether validation rules are posted somewhere central Next telecon (10/15)
Team Continue adding questions to FAQ; review/refine answers to existing questions Next telecon (10/15)

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios,2012-10-1