SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2012-08-20

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2012-08-20, 11:00am-12:00pm EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Lynda Sands X
Troy Smyrnios X
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Lou Ann Kramer
Bill Houser
Frederic Mura X
Louis Norton
Sarah Obbers X
Debra Oetzman
Audrey Walker X
Wenxian Wang
Peggy Zorn X

Meetings

Next meeting: 2012-09-03, 11-12 EST

Minutes

Wiki

FAQ

Team to continue putting in questions, including questions to which you don't know the answer.

Formatting/organization later.

Forum

Options discussed around structure. Option 2 (create top-level section where general announcements / welcome / terms of use can reside) was selected.

Lynda to put in Welcome draft and reviewed Terms of Use in the collaboration page.

General

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Lynda General forum stickies (Welcome/Terms of Use) in Forum Outline page Next telecon (9/3)
Team Add at least 1 question to FAQ page Next telecon (9/3)

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios,2012-08-20