SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2012-08-06

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2012-08-06, 11:00am-12:00pm EST
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Lynda Sands X
Troy Smyrnios X
Jennifer Feldmann X
Jeff Foy X
Lou Ann Kramer
Bill Houser
Frederic Mura X
Louis Norton
Sarah Obbers X
Debra Oetzman X
Audrey Walker
Wenxian Wang
Peggy Zorn X

Meetings

Next meeting: 2012-08-20, 11-12 EST

Minutes

Wiki

Discussed general changes; skeleton pages.

Pages can be watched; Troy will find this out and send info.

FAQ

Discussed methods of specifying questions.

Team agreed to follow the bold first line question, unbolded second line answer format. Answers should be kept concise; if an answer really could go into its own page, then keep the answer on the FAQ page short and link to another page with more information.

Forum

The team brainstormed forum ideas. The content was moved to the following page:
SEND Implementation User Group - Forum_Outline

The content of this page can be used for a proposal to the phUSE or CDISC folks as to being our provider.

General

CDISC - add link to forum and wiki

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Troy Move forum brainstorming content to its own collaboration page Next few days
Troy Find steps for watching pages and having them emailed Next telecon (8/20)
Team Think about forum brainstorming; add as needed Next telecon (8/20)
Team Continue contributing to FAQ page Next telecon (8/20)

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios,2012-08-6