Repository and Safety Analytics Front Ends

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 09:00 EST, 16Nov2018
Place: GoTo Meeting
Facilitator: Wendy Dobson & Jared Slain
Scribe: Jared Slain
Attendance: Wendy Dobson, Jared Slain, Mary Nillson, Mat Soukup, Hanming Tu
Agenda: Repository and Safety Analytics Front Ends

Action Items Updates

  • Mat received word that his DIA presentation was accepted and is adding Mary's name
  • Safety Analytics Workshop is officially on the agenda for CSS, needs to be top priority starting in January

Front Ends Discussion

  • Jared taking the lead on the HTML work (Action Item)
  • Wendy to coordinate with PhUSE tech gurus (Action Item)
  • Repository and Safety Analytics will be separate sites
  • Goal is to have them both live in some form by CSS

Repository

  • A major dependency is being able to link to a dynamic index of GitHub scripts
  • Finding a way to highlight the major contributor(s) of each script would be a great way to get more contributions
  • codeshare.phuse.eu?
  • ropensci.org (example)

Safety Analytics

  • Videos
  • Whitepapers
  • Recommended Reading
  • education.phuse.eu - example

Other Action Items

  • Wendy to combine FDA slideshow with slides on other projects and send to project leads to update (Action Item)
  • Still need to transfer priorities to tasks (see minutes from previous project meeting)

Last revision by Jared s,11/16/2018