Repository Front End Requirements

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 09:00 EST, 14Dec2018
Place: GoTo Meeting
Facilitator: Wendy Dobson and Jared Slain
Scribe: Jared Slain
Attendance: Wendy Dobson, Jared Slain, Mary Nillson
Agenda: Repository Front End Requirements

Updates

  • Mat to find someone at FDA to present at CSS Safety Analytics Workshop
  • Poster(s) at 2019 DIA Conference a Key Action Item

Repository Front End Requirements

  • First draft written by team members present
  • Uploaded to Teamworks site and passed around for review

Action Items

  • Wendy: Schedule 2019 CPE meetings; Schedule a meeting with Sascha to discuss webspace for Repository Front End
  • Jared: Upload MWSUG Poster

Last revision by Jared s,12/15/2018