Phuse SS Agenda20130318
From PHUSE Wiki
FDA/PhUSE Standard Script Working Group Meeting
- Afternoon, 18Mar2013 - whole group;
- Morning session??; Afternoon, 19Mar2013
- Silver Spring Civic Center, Silver Spring Maryland, USA
- group and project leads
- all the people who are interested in getting to know or join this group
- The session plan for the March meeting is presented below
- Day 1 – 3.5 hours: work together in one room;
- Day 2 – 5 hours: need two rooms
- Logistics (1 or 2 rooms):
- Assigned two rooms
- Teleconference for remote participants: not provided
- Objectives for the WG sessions: give time for participants to give feedback
- Suggestions to the WG
- Sign up for one or more projects from the eight projects
- Giving background info (15 m) – Mat
- History of sub-groups into eight projects
- Working Group wiki pages (15 m) - Hanming
- Group report (45 m) – Sally/Mary/Kevin
- Intro to each of the eight projects
- Q & A
- Breakout to two sesions
- Communication plan (30 m) – Dirk/Kevin
- Break (15 m)
- Finalizing platform – overview, guideline, roles, duties, issue tracking (.5 h) – Hanming
- Demonstrating the platform for collaborating – brief demo (.5 h) – Hanming/Kevin/Mike C.
Break into two sessions: 1) white papers; 2) process of using Google code and validation
- Assign people for the following tasks
- Breakout Session 1: Discussing white papers
- Setting and confirming agenda - Mary
- Final discussion on the first white paper – Mary
- Defining the process of getting remaining white papers done and recruiting and assigning tasks to people - Mary
- Breakout Session 2: Process of using Google code and validation
- Interactive workshop on how to use Google Code (1 h) – Hanming/Mike C.;
- Process for creating standard scripts and documenting the process (1 h) – Kevin/Lina/Jean-Marc
- License, procurement, open source legal discussion (1 h) – Max/Mat/Sally/Kevin (1 h)
- Validation process Kevin/Lina/Jean-Marc (.5 h)
- White paper overview Mary (30 m)
- Action plan - assigning people to projects (1 h)
- Action items for working group leads
- Conduct every other week (twice a month) meetings
- Coordinate the projects
- General actions for project leads
- Send email to Daniel Boisvert [Daniel.Boisvert@phuse.com] if you do not have right to edit the project wiki pages
- Update the project wiki pages
- Recruit members
- Conduct every other week (twice a month) meetings and track the progress and discussion in meeting minutes
- Compiling Metadata - Jack/Lina
- Creating index page (rating, feedback, etc) - Ian F.
- Volunteers for developing script for FDA Clinical Review Guidance
- Script for 71.1.1- Mike C.
- Script for 18.104.22.168.1 - John G
- Script for 22.214.171.124 - Ted P.
- Script for 126.96.36.199.2.1 - Sara K.
- Contact Chris Decker for contributor agreement (P04) - Sally C.
- Look into copy right about papers and codes within the papers - Jean-Marc.
- Add code to white paper 1 - Wei Wang, Frank S., Musa N.
- Look into some technical issues (save/publish, rollback, lock, block-on, etc.) - Hanming T.
- Process documentation (comment issue, save/publish, voting, packaging for download, etc.) - Kevin
- Decision: we will not call "validation" just call "qualification".
- Research on "Disclaimer" - Kevin/Sally
- all the users who wants to contribute and work on scripts get "committer" role.
- Look into the possibilities of using different licenses for individual script in Google Code - Kevin/Sally
- Review validation doc (stamp: Q - Phuse; U: FDA, Comp X; V: Comp X, Y) - Sara K.
- Next Meeting
Apr 3, 9:00~10:00 AM EST
- Next Steps
Last revision by Htu,03/19/2013