PhUSE Android Application
The PhUSE Android Application is developed by Katja Glaß on behalf of PhUSE. The application is available to support the conference by providing information about the presentations by day and by section as well as providing the corresponding room maps. Furthermore the Twitter functionality can be used directly to display the “#PhUSE13” messages as well as logging in and tweeting.
The application provides the following major functionality:
- Display presentations by day
- Display presentations by section
- Display presentation details containing abstracts
- Display room maps
- Display twitter messages for “PhUSE13”
- Ability to log into twitter and tweet
The application is developed with the Android SDK and Java.
The following change requests are available.
- Search functionality
- Personal schedule
- Rating functionality
- Facebook embedding
<to be continued>