PhUSE 2015 Scriptathon Agenda
From PHUSE Wiki
PhUSE 2015 Annual Conference Scriptathon Agenda
- Central Tendency white paper - mainly box plots with one paneled scatter plot
- WG targets by White Paper, rough specs as of Jan. 04, 2015
|| Fig. 7.1 docx (github)
||SAS and R||-to do-|
- Work on the WG5 Box plot challenge!!
- Refine SAS approach to create Fig. 7.1 (sgplot/gtl rather than qc/shewhart approach)
- Refine the R approach to create Fig. 7.1 (data-driven approach)
- Use Fig. 7.1 scripts as starting point for scripts for remaining targets
- Write Specifications
- Write Tests Plan to be used to qualify scripts:
- New SAS and R scripts, based on templates WPCT-F.07.01.sas and WPCT-F.07.01.R for remaining Central Tendency targets:
- Figure 7.2. Box Plot – Change in xxx Over Time
- Figure 7.3. Box Plot – Observed Values and Change in xxx Over Time
- Figure 7.5. Scatter Plot of Baseline Versus Endpoint Measurements for xxx
- Figure 7.6
- Figure 7.6A. Box Plot – Last Baseline and Last Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.6B. Box Plot – Minimum Baseline and Minimum Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.6C. Box Plot – Maximum Baseline and Maximum Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.7
- Figure 7.7A. Box Plot – Change From Last Baseline to Last Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.7B. Box Plot – Change From Minimum Baseline to Minimum Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.7C. Box Plot – Change From Maximum Baseline to Maximum Post-baseline Measures
- Figure 7.8. Box Plot – Last/Minimum/Maximum Baseline and Last/Minimum/Maximum Post-baseline Measures and Change from Last/Minimum/Maximum Baseline to Last/Minimum/Maximum Post-baseline Measures
|Figure 7.1. Box Plot – Observed Values of xxx Over Time|| Fig. 7.1 docx (github)
|| SAS and R
Assigned to Simon Jennings
|(Test Plan template, as a starting point)|
|Figure 7.2. Box Plot – Change in xxx Over Time|
|Figure 7.3. Box Plot – Observed Values and Change in xxx Over Time|
|Figure 7.5. Scatter Plot of Baseline Versus Endpoint Measurements for xxx|
|Figure 7.6 A/B/C. Box Plot – Last/Min/Max Baseline and Last/Min/Max Post-baseline Measures|
|Figure 7.7 A/B/C. Box Plot – Change From Last/Min/Max Baseline to Last/Min/Max Post-baseline Measures|
|Figure 7.8. Box Plot – Last/Min/Max Baseline and Last/Min/Max Post-baseline Measures and Change from Last/Min/Max Baseline to Last/Min/Max Post-baseline Measures|
- Better SAS box plot approach - draft a modern but straightforward ODS/SGPLOT/GTL approach to replace our current obscure SAS/QC PROC SHEWHART approach
- Test suitability of current approach of template programs that use a custom macro library. See WPCT_F.07.01.sas to get started, suggest changes & improvements
- Write new scripts from WPCT_F.07.01.sas to create Figure 7.1 from LAB and ECG test data. What changes does this require to the template script?
- Enthusiastic testers can dive in and test any components in the SAS macro library that we've written to support WPCT_F.07.01.sas
- Progress the R box plot approach for Central Tendency Figure 7.1.
- Update CSS (cascading style sheet ).
- Categorize Wikis based on list of Wikis that currently do not belong into a category (Uncategorized Pages).
- Clean up Wikis, which are not linked (Orphan pages).
- Clean up files, which are not linked (Unused Files).
- Remove dummy/inactive users.
- Create training material.
- Search for http://code.google.com and change to GitHub page where necessary, e.g. in the Repository License agreement.