Past Nonclinical Topics CSS Activities
Archive of Past Years' CSS Meetings
Running from March 15-17, the Nonclinical Working Group had a very productive meeting with over 60 participants. After review of the previous year's projects, new project candidates were assessed and selections made for the coming year:
- Visualization of Group Related Differences in Histopathology Data
- Application of SEND data for Analysis
- Investigating Endpoint Modeling: Biomarker, ADA, Immunophenotyping
Agendas of the Meeting:
Click here for the Symposium Agenda
Click here for the 2015 CSS Nonclinical Working Group Breakout Agenda
- Project Status Update - Endpoint Modeling - Now completed.
- Project Status Update - Nonclinical SDRG
- Project Status Update - Test Submission Forum - Now completed.
- Project Status Update - Visualization of Histopathology Data
- Project Status Update - Nonclinical Scripts Assessment
- Project Status Update - Data Consistency between Datasets and Study Report