Oct 8, 2018 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Oct 8, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
We welcomed Eli to the team and introduced him to the activities we were actively working on:
- Safety pharm data set summarization for Latin square - Jared and Kevin.
- Send test data factory - Bob (unable to attend today)
- GroupSEND function - Kevin
- Repository Index - Hanming - will show some next time.
- Programatic edit of xpt files and/or convert from xpt to excel and back to xpt: Bill and Tony
Eli shared his script for quality checks and we suggested some additions that might be helpful.
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- Jared received permission to share his Excel to XPT script. He is planning to contribute it to ..\phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\SAS\Utilities - SEND_easyExcelXPT. He placed it there but it isn't yet visible to others.