November 18, 2019 Meeting Notes
June 17, 2019
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Notes from last meeting:
- Discussed presenting SEND Data Factory at US CONNECT but no one can commit to attending at this time.
- Discussed Hanming's work with FDA/CDER/Office of Business Informatics regarding the creation of an R Shiny app to that can generate simplified ts.xpt files
- Kevin got permission to upload reference range data from LB domain based on historical control SEND data from FDA. Kevin is working adding correlation information to reference ranges.
Current Meeting Notes:
- Discussed progress made so far on the SEND Data Factory project and decided on directions for future work (outlined below under Action Items).
- Kevin demonstrated an R Shiny app that he is developing to assess the population of selected SEND variables and parameter codes across a large collection of SEND datasets.
- Kevin will follow up with Lou Ann Kramer about whether it is okay to post the excel version of the SEND IG to GitHub as this is a dependency of his application.
Action Items: Eli LB - ranges to used
Bob - why error if no selections, is the durtoday now working? why "download" greyed out (not be grey after product is selected) PC - should not have random units PP - not existing DS - not existing Fix spelling of configurration
Kevin - collect OM ranges historical control incidences for cl, ma update LB ranges and add LB cat
also to do: DD - not existing cl,ma - assumes numeric, should be categorical, what observations? mi -there is CT, should be used DD - not existing
future: ts,tx,ta,te - OK for now? bw - seems not using the element lengths does it pass pinnacle validator?