Difference between revisions of "November 18, 2019 Meeting Notes"
Latest revision as of 15:01, 18 November 2019
June 17, 2019
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Notes from last meeting:
- Discussed presenting SEND Data Factory at US CONNECT but no one can commit to attending at this time.
- Discussed Hanming's work with FDA/CDER/Office of Business Informatics regarding the creation of an R Shiny app to that can generate simplified ts.xpt files
- Kevin got permission to upload reference range data from LB domain based on historical control SEND data from FDA. Kevin is working adding correlation information to reference ranges.
Current Meeting Notes:
- Discussed progress made so far on the SEND Data Factory project and decided on directions for future work (outlined below under Action Items).
- Kevin demonstrated an R Shiny app that he is developing to assess the population of selected SEND variables and parameter codes across a large collection of SEND datasets.
- Kevin will follow up with Lou Ann Kramer about whether it is okay to post the excel version of the SEND IG to GitHub as this is a dependency of his application.
LB - ranges to used
why error if no selections, is the durtoday now working?
why "download" greyed out (not be grey after product is selected)
PC - should not have random units
PP - not existing
DS - not existing
Fix spelling of configurration
collect OM ranges
historical control incidences for cl, ma
update LB ranges and add LB cat
also to do:
DD - not existing
cl,ma - assumes numeric, should be categorical, what observations?
mi -there is CT, should be used
DD - not existing
future: ts,tx,ta,te - OK for now? bw - seems not using the element lengths does it pass pinnacle validator?