Nov 12, 2018 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Oct 8, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
We welcomed Eli to the team and introduced him to the activities we were actively working on:
- Safety pharm data set summarization for Latin square - Jared and Kevin.
- presentation was well received at the CDISC Interchange
- Send test data factory - Bob
- Started creating list of input selections,
- like SEND 3.0 vs SEND 3.1, then DART, then %of clinobs should be positive, etc.
- Clin Path parameters, ranges?
- some in configuration file; others in the GUI
- goal: to create datasets that pass validation.
- Bob is currently working on the framework and will be eager for assistance once this is ready.
- GroupSEND function - Kevin (not with us today)
- Repository Index - Hanming - will show some next time. (not with us today)
- Bob worked on this a bit and shared it with the metadata script group. An R example using clinical dataset to show graphs and charts of one type of end-point. The purpose is at least help users understand what each script can do. The ability to run the script from this index requires more overhead and limits screen space and limits the available widgets. The question is if this overhead is worth the effort.
- There is also a performance overhead because the full script repository is downloaded and automatically updated periodically.
- Programatic edit of xpt files and/or convert from xpt to excel and back to xpt: Bill and Tony
- SEND Quality checks script - Eli shared his script for quality checks and we suggested some additions that might be helpful.
- Possibly a new request might come: Visualizing study conclusion analysis? Relevant findings compared to TK. Was the test article toxic?
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- Jared received permission to share his Excel to XPT script. He is planning to contribute it to ..\phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\SAS\Utilities - SEND_easyExcelXPT. He placed it there but it isn't yet visible to others.
- Bill will check on when SHARE IPA and/or OWL files will be accessible to this team.