May 17, 2018 Meeting Notes
May 17, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
As we discussed the topics for consideration this year, it became obvious that we each have different interests partly driven by our day-jobs. The proposal for going forward is to reduce our meeting frequency to monthly giving us more time to work on developing these scripts.
- Safety pharm data set summarization for Latin square - Jarad.
- Send test data factory - Bob
- Programatic edit of xpt files and/or convert from xpt to excel and back to xpt - Bill
- GroupSEND function - Kevin
- completeness statistics
- study interpretation
- cross-study analysis.
- Associating study Element with each data point (for Latin Square study designs)
- Repository Index - Hanming
- We will each create a scoping / planning description of our areas. (In today's meeting we started drafting this for the Safety Pharm script:
- Respond to Kevin's request for good meeting times.
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- Jared received permission to share his Excel to XPT script. He is planning to contribute it to ..\phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\SAS\Utilities