May 13, 2019 Meeting Notes
Feb 11, 2019
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- CDISC has told Bill the SHARE API will be accessible in Q1 2019 and will be accessible to this team.
- Bob got an email indicating that the SHARE API is available to "Gold" members of CDISC but didn't get a chance to try it out yet.
Description of scripts
- The YML
- Poster Abstracts of previous posters and the posters themselves
- Where should these be accessed from? - Bill will ask.
- Kevin and Bob discussed progress on the Data Factory. Bob has written code that can parse the SEND IG to inform the variable creation of domains in the Data Factory. Kevin and Bob will work on using this to create each domain populated with test data.
Accomplished this year since last CSS:
- Data Factory (Bob, with promised help from Eli and Kevin)
- BG App bug fixes (Kevin)
- Safety Pharmacology (Kevin)
- LB App (Kevin)
- xpt_txt SEND Editor (Bill)
- EasyExcelToEpt SAS (Jarad)
We agreed that it would be good to document key concepts that could help each other write better R code. The first question to decide is where to put this. On the GitHub wiki? on the PhUSE wiki? Some of the things that could potentially be placed there are things like:
- How to create and interact with global variables
- What libraries we have tried to use to create *.xpt datasets and our experience and recommendations.