March 15, 2018 Minutes
From PHUSE Wiki
Attendees: Ingeborg, Karnika, Roxane, Eric
Apologies: Mellisa, Mike
- Review of CSS Discussions
- Poster session went well
- Had questions about future plans and White Paper
- Rebeka stepping down from leading alongside Ingeborg any interest in taking over the role?
- Eric Herbel to take over from Rebeka
- Next steps to completing the White Paper
- EU Connect Conference
- Call for Papers Closes 30th April
- Increase the scope of the White paper
- Distributing the White Paper at the EU Connect
- Insert images to the Paper
- What are the elements we want to include in the White Paper
- Do we want to include SAS?
- Topic for the White paper will be showing the images on the narratives/summary information and drilling down into those features
- The next paper would focus on what tools people would like to see
- New Meetings to be set up for the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at the same time 2pm (GMT)
- Data Transparency Working Group is working on Narratives - Do we want to look into how we share data?
- Ingeborg to put together outline of White paper and the images that we would want to include for the next meeting on the 5th April
- Eric to gather screen shots from Jreview in specific areas of topics of example patient narratives