Mar 29, 2018 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Mar 29, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
- Where to focus our efforts for next year? We looked at the groupSEND function to consider how it could be enhanced to support SEND analysis of many kinds: completeness statistics, study interpretation, cross-study analysis.
- Bob was trying to update the excel to TS script to correct the error saying the function is missing from current hmisc library. He will continue looking for a package that can write xpt files or work around this issue.
- This is completed now. Bob communicated with the sasxport library owner who corrected it to use the latest hmisc.
- The script assumes that the study names are valid folder names. Some have tried to include slashes and commas.
- At the CSS meeting there was some discussion about the target audience of the script repository and index.
- help in creating and maintaining an index
- to separate input parameters from data processing elements to facilitate re-usability
- to provide run environment to quickly evaluate if a script will be useful to a user