Mar 15, 2018 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Mar 15, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Meeting Notes: CSS thoughts
- The opening session "pretend you were a reviewer" was great.
- Drashtti shared CSS results to others in Bayer and there were a lot of interest in how to access the scripts.
- Where to focus our efforts for next year? We looked at the groupSEND function to consider how it could be enhanced to support SEND analysis of many kinds: completeness statistics, study interpretation, cross-study analysis.
Topics considered in previous meetings.
- Hanming shared how he is using google sheets
- Bob was trying to update the excel to TS script to correct the error saying the function is missing from current hmisc library. He will continue looking for a package that can write xpt files or work around this issue.
- Bob raised some questions about the goals Hanming has for the script repository. He appears to wants to separate the display components from the data processing components. This appears to be in conflict with the complexity we have in BGapp and our desire to enable this to run as a stand-alone package also. Maybe Hanming's tools could handle R Shiny apps differently. We will want to discuss this more with Hanming.