List of Scripts
From PHUSE Wiki
Ideas prioritized March 30, 2017 with most interesting at the top:
- Create an R Shiny Body weight analysis tool.
- SEND to tumor.xpt converter leveraging NCI relationships between terms.
- Script to convert *.xpt file to Excel and another one to convert it back. (concern: SAS v5 xpt doesn't represent numbers in IEEE format. This may lead to precision issues when converting values back and forth between xpt and other formats.)
- Tool to assist in obscuring Test Article Identifiers, Study Numbers, and other sensitive information from SEND datasets
- Improve the crona tool by eliminating the need for Excel.
Lower priority items:
- Create standard tables, graphs, and figures using examples from some other source.
- Searchable SENDIG using *.owl. Bob spoke with Barrie Nelson in March 2017 if this could be updated using CDISC's SENDIG3.1. We are waiting for Barrie's response before prioritizing this work.
- Create a function that will pull rows from a .xpt file that match a subjects defined by a characteristic in another .xpt file (e.g., get the body weight data from only male animals)
- We will need scripts to help with getting data in, relationships established, and ready to be processed and analyzed
- Tools that reports on data quality and completeness (not to conflict with validators) - might be useful for reporting to the FDA how we QC'd the dataset before submission.
- Listing of records that are grouped together by RELREC. This will be useful when people need to manually merge datasets. For example the MA records from lab A may be supplied to lab B. Lab B reads the slides and creates MI and RELREC that connect the MI to MA. In the meantime Labe A makes corrections to their MA records. Then the final MA from lab A and the final MI from lab B need to go into the final data package with correct RELREC entries. The MASEQ values may be different in the final MA compared to the ones that Lab B used in creating their RELRECs. A manual creation of RELRECs for the final dataset would be simplified if a listing or view could show the related records next to each other.
- There are several tables in the SDRG (Study Data Reviewer’s Guide) that could be created programmatically from what is in the datasets. A script for each of these would be helpful.