Linked Data & Graph Database
Working Group Overview
Investigate how linked data, semantic standards, property graphs and graph analytics can support the clinical and non-clinical trial data life cycle from protocol to submission.
|Mitra Rocca||FDA Co-Lead||FDAemail@example.com|
|Geoff Low||Industry Co-Lead||Medidatafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Bahlavooni||Project Manager||d-Wiseemail@example.com|
|Tim Williams||Industry Co-Lead||UCBfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Clinical Trials Data as RDF - New! Kickoff at CSS 2017.
- Representing Regulatory Guidance in RDF
- Representing Clinical Program Design in RDF
- Representing CDISC Protocol Representation Model in RDF (On Hold)
If you have an interest in participating in these projects, please contact the project co-lead indicated on the project's PhUSE Wiki page.
- Semantic Technology Primer
- Representing CDISC Foundational Standards in RDF
- Representing CDISC Conformance Checks
- Reusing Medical Summaries for Enabling Clinical Research
- Analysis Results and Metadata
PhUSE/CSS 2017 Agenda