June 30, 2016 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Meeting minutes of Nonclinical_Script_Assessment_Project
June 30, 2016
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Action Items from previous meeting:
- Fred Mura will see if he can share their sample SEND data.
- Fred is working to get access to GitHub
- Bill Houser received approval from Instem to put their data on GitHub. It has been added.
- Bill Houser is still working through his internal company the process to share a couple SAS scripts.
- Kevin Snyder updated his PK scripts to use the SEND dataset in the GitHub repository.
- Bill Houser updated instructions for new members to get an account.
- Fred Mura will check academic contacts to see if there is interest in R or SAS programming.
- Bill Houser will check institutions in southern Indiana - Canceled since they don't specialize in areas where R is likly to be used.
- Elaine will check looking for Toxicology areas and contact at George Washington University
Notes from this meeting:
- Adjust team charter if needed. Maybe add something about being a support group for programmers new to R? We added a statement to the project scope and to the Goals. After the meeting Bill supplied this on to Patricia Brundage who will provide this new project request to the Steering Committee.
- Bob Dorsam will discuss with Sue DeHaven tomorrow about possibly bringing the vendor concerns to the CSS Steering Committtee.
- Reminder for everyone how to get access to the repository: http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=GitHub_script_repository_access