June 17, 2019 Meeting Notes
June 17, 2019
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Highlights from last week's CSS meeting:
- There was interest in the SEND Data Factory from Lilliam Rosario for use in pilots
- SEND Standard options (enable all three)
- Read the PDF (current option)
- Read the Excel file (next step)
- CDISC Library API (aspiration)
- Access would be nice, but we also need to understand if it would help with the desire to use it with pilots.
- Bob - work on enabling this to pass the SEND validator
- Kevin - create normal ranges.
- Eli - reading the configuration files; then more advanced reading of the SEND standard.
- later create synthetic dose response in the configuration files.
Changing STUDYID - Bill will complete his script for editing SEND datasets.
We agreed that it would be good to document key concepts that could help each other write better R code. The first question to decide is where to put this. On the GitHub wiki? on the PhUSE wiki? Some of the things that could potentially be placed there are things like:
- How to create and interact with global variables
- What libraries we have tried to use to create *.xpt datasets and our experience and recommendations.
Next meeting is July 8, but Bill won't be available. He'll ask Kevin to lead.