July 9, 2018 Meeting Notes
July 9, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
As we discussed the topics for consideration this year, it became obvious that we each have different interests partly driven by our day-jobs. The proposal for going forward is to reduce our meeting frequency to monthly giving us more time to work on developing these scripts.
- Safety pharm data set summarization for Latin square - Jared
- Jared created a script that creates graphs of the mean of various measurements within a sex and dose level plotted against the time relative to dose.
- Does the reference dose always match the start of elements?
- Perhaps the IG should explain that elements include the time from the start time inclusively to the end time exclusively.
- Kevin also created a similar script using R-Shiny.
- The phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\R\Functions\ Functions.R the function name is DUR_to_seconds()
- Jared and Kevin will meet in a couple weeks.
- in about a month they will meet with the CDISC SEND safety pharm team.
- Send test data factory - Bob (unable to attend today)
- Inquired about project with group leader but has yet to hear back
- Programatic edit of xpt files and/or convert from xpt to excel and back to xpt - Bill
- GroupSEND function - Kevin
- Repository Index - Hanming
- Team Members: Bob
- We created space for Project Design Notes to be uploaded for each project. - Complete.
Follow-up action from previous meetings:
- Jared received permission to share his Excel to XPT script. He is planning to contribute it to ..\phuse-scripts\trunk\contributed\Nonclinical\SAS\Utilities - SEND_easyExcelXPT. He placed it there but it isn't yet visible to others.