July 14, 2016 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Meeting minutes of Nonclinical_Script_Assessment_Project
July 14, 2016
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Action Items from previous meeting:
- Fred Mura will see if he can share their sample SEND data. - DONE.
- Bill Houser is still working through his internal company the process to share a couple SAS scripts.
- Kevin Snyder updated his PK scripts to use the SEND dataset in the GitHub repository. - He will walk us through this today.
- Fred Mura will check academic contacts to see if there is interest in R or SAS programming.
- Elaine will check for Toxicology areas and contacts at George Washington University
Notes from this meeting:
- Kevin Snyder found that to analyze the PDS data we need to look at PCTPTNUM to get the hour after dose, but this doesn't work with the Instem dataset. For the Instem script we need PCELTM and PCRFTDTC. He suggested it would probably be worth enabling the script to work with either dataset.
- We should each try the script on our own data and share the results