Jul 20, 2017 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
July 6, 2017
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
|Peter||Scaefer||Validated Cloud Applications|
Notes from last meeting (Jul 6):
- Tony shared how the "unlist" function with tapply works.
- Should we create groups based on characteristics? (Kevin)
- Bob shared script improvements to switch between body weight day and visit day and to calculate BWDY if not present.
- Bill shared script (that should be a function) to convert ISO 8601 simple "P" intervals to seconds. This is based on using regular expressions in str_match() which is defined in the stringr library.
Notes from Jul 20 meeting:
- Kevin explained his implementation of filtering and splitting the groups by subject attributes (e.g., sex, test article, TK status, etc.)
- Steve mentioned that he is working on an R script that can combine SEND datasets (to be used when a single study is recorded with multiple SEND datasets)