January 24, 2018 Minutes

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees: Bharath, Eric, Hari, Jasmine, Mellisa, Mike, Heather

Apologies:

Agenda:

  • Project Plans
    • Potentially arrange guest speakers on ideas or approaches that have worked
    • Eric - Discuss what's available within the industry and what's working
    • Create a white paper and share the learnings from the speakers and presenting
    • Best practices and identify any gaps
    • Team will not be presenting at CSS
  • Members looking to attend CSS
    • Mike, Mellissa, Eric
  • Team Member List
    • LW cross with Teamwork with Wiki site with project members
    • LW to add Melissa to add to all DV meetings
  • Frequency and schedule for regular meetings?
    • Hold meetings with the all team meeting to help recruit (Speaker sessions)
    • Bi weekly Meetings (Starting this week same time and date)
  • Guest speaker list and date?
    • Paul has put together a list of speakers Heather to share with Lauren
    • Eric to present
    • Ask Ingeborg to present to the team
    • Melissa to present (Medidata)


Actions

  • LW cross with Teamwork with Wiki site with project members
  • LW to add Melissa to add to all DV meetings