January 13, 2020 Meeting Notes
Jan 13, 2020
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Notes from today:
- Eli shared his enhancements to the SEND data factory
- Download the CT only if it is newer, versioning CT.
- Kevin is planning to add reference rages.
- He will try to do unit conversions.
- None of us understand how the files relate to each other nor a good understanding of the high level process. Some high level documentation in the readme would be helpful.
- Kevin shared the Tox Summary app that he is creating.
- Kevin will send out WebEx invitation to future meetings.
- Kevin will share in the future their work at storing SEND data in a SQLite database.
- Bill - will continue to investigate getting access to CDISC Library
- Kevin has been following up with Lou Ann Kramer about whether it is okay to post the excel version of the SEND IG to GitHub as this is a dependency of his application.
LB - ranges to used
- Is there an argument in sourceline about reloading?
- DUR_to_DAY function sometimes not loaded?
- Why download button greyed out even after produce datasets selected?
- need assumption or configuration on how many days to create data for, for, LB, BW, PC, PP, etc.
- Spelling fix: producting instead of producing
- PCSPEC should have always PLASMA (as in configuration file)
- PCSPEC should not be random
- needed for sex, species, etc. for finding the appropriate values
- general complete use of configuration files
- Data Selections – does nothing it seems.
- On produce dataset, shows “message” instead of a better text in progress bar, at first
- Correlation between test results when generating test result data to allow a synthetic treatment effect to propagate among related test results.\
- Synthetic time based changes for Body weights, adding in a body weight dose effect also useful.
collect OM ranges
historical control incidences for cl, ma
update LB ranges and add LB cat
also to do:
DD - not existing
cl,ma - assumes numeric, should be categorical, what observations?
mi -there is CT, should be used
DD - not existing
future: ts,tx,ta,te - OK for now? bw - seems not using the element lengths does it pass pinnacle validator?
Data Factory Use Cases
- Demonstrating data visualization tools
- Create datasets as standards are approaching finalization for testing data that receives data from the standard
- Creating large enough data sets for testing visualization or data loading tools for capacity testing
- As example code to show
- R script creation of XPT files
- R script reading of the standard (CDISC library to be done? Still require a login but program would ask for it when you run it?)
- R script reading of CT files (xls version)