Jan 19, 2017 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Meeting minutes of Nonclinical_Script_Assessment_Project
Jan 19, 2017
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
|Peter||Scaefer||Validated Cloud Applications|
Action Items from previous meetings:
- Hanming volunteered to integrate a parameter file (using .yml format) into one of the scripts.
- Hanming will contribute the script he wrote to load data into Oracle including a reference to the article that guided him.* Peter will consider the possibility of generating test data sets for toxicokinetics data in accordance with the SEND standard with the goal of identifying all of the different ways that this data could be "correctly" encoded and determining whether a universal analysis routine could be performed successfully across all possible interpretations of the standard.
- Bill will ask Gitte if the "Application of SEND Data for Analysis" has an report that would be useful for the scripting group to create from SEND. - no response yet.
- Bill created a script to prepare PC and PP from a PDF report. The team felt this would be useful to be shared even if the exact layout of the pdf table is not widely used. Elaine thought it would be great to have a discussion of the timing variables to show a good example for the industry.
- Hanming created steps to install R Oracle: https://github.com/phuse-org/phuse-scripts/edit/master/contributed/Nonclinical/R/Install%20ROracle
- Kevin uploaded the krona tool to the github repository.
- Tony is leading the poster creation. He'll send out a draft in the next day or so, incorporate comments and submit it by Feb 9.
Priorities for next meetings:
- Finalize Poster
- Bill's SAS scripts
- Kevin's Krona's script