Interorganizational SEND Minutes 2015-02-17
From PHUSE Wiki
|Audrey Walker, Charles River Laboratory|
|Brian Argo , MPI Research|
|Carolyn McGary, Bristol-Myers Squibb|
|Christy Kubin, MPI Research||x|
|Connie Marvel, Bristol-Myers Squibb|
|Daniel Potenta, Novartis|
|Debra Oetzman, Covance|
|Eric Sun, Sanofi|
|George Kahlbaugh, Boehringer-Ingelheim|
|Geoff Ganem, Genentech|
|Gerard Randolph, Roche||x|
|Heather Williamson, PointCross|
|Jamie Megna, MPI Research|
|Jared Slain, MPI Research|
|Jeff Foy, Celgene|
|Jennifer Feldmann, Instem|
|Kathryn Brown, Sanofi||x|
|Kathy Powers, Pfizer|
|Kenjie Amemiya, Genentech|
|Kevin Trimm, Charles River Laboratory|
|Laura Kaufman, Preclinical Data Systems|
|Lou Ann Kramer, Eli Lilly||x|
|Louis Norton, Covance|
|Lynda Sands, GlaxoSmithKline|
|Maureen Rossi, Roche|
|Nancy Gongliewski, Novartis|
|Pam Hills-Perry, Pfizer|
|Paul Sidney, Charles River Laboratory|
|Peggy Zorn, INDS|
|Pranav Agnihotri, PointCross|
|Rich Buchanan, Preclinical Data Systems||x|
|Rihab Kordane, Charles River Laboratory||x|
|Shree Nath, PointCross|
|Steven Denham, MPI Research||x|
|Susan DeHaven, Sanofi|
|Troy Smyrnios, Zoetis|
|Wayne Kung, Genentech|
|William Houser, Bristol-Myers Squibb||x|
Discussed Feb 17, 2015
- Poster for PC template is drafted and everyone said it looks great. Bill will submit this.
- Rich is preparing the poster on the survey and expects to have a draft tomorrow.
- Before the meeting, Lynda offered to print the posters and bring them to the meeting. Everyone agreed to this. Thanks Lynda!
- Topics for CSS meeting (Bill will forward to the organizing group):
- What is done to ensure consistency between study report and datasets?
- Would it be acceptable to supply pooled PP results with a separate record for each subject linked with PPGRPID instead of creating POOLs?
- The consensus was
- Could be misleading since it is possible for PP results like AUC to be computed from a single animal.
- Should be explained in the study data reviewer's guide.
- Probably acceptable for now, but might not be in the future; so, it would be best to try to get the software enhanced before SEND is required in submissions.
- Planning to go to CSS:
- George - was trying to get approval to attend.
- Kathy Brown
- Susan DeHaven
- Lou Ann
- Schedule for CSS
- Poster Proposal Submission January 16th -done
- Acceptance Notification January 28th -done
- Acceptance to Present January 30th -done
- Author Registration January 30th -done
- Synopsis February 6th -done
- Poster Draft February 20th
- Poster Final March 2nd