HashedHealth Meeting Minutes 20/10/17
From PHUSE Wiki
Philip and Kenneth
- Blockchain is a data structure
- What are the steps you go through to get people to interact in the Blockchain?
- Think about transactions to look at
- Develop requirements around the transactions and then start backing a protocol
- Send as much time as developing the protocol that will work with the use case
- Aiming to have Physician data which allows all to interact on the BlockChain
- Physician licensing data states are protective on how they grant as they want to have control of their data to control who practices in their state
- Blockchain can help to get rid of paper which speeds up the process and cuts costs
- Golden record – Backbone of everything that runs through patient history and how that goes along with PCT care pre-op all the way through to post-op
- Aji- What are you hoping to impact?
- Philip - Giving patients access reducing the boarders between states to help them interact with patients
- There will be no consumer interaction with Blockchain it will speed everything up
- But for the patient and average consumer they will not see Blockchain, it will benefit them just by operating