GitHub script repository access
From PHUSE Wiki
- Create account on GitHub site https://github.com/
- Send hanming Tu (firstname.lastname@example.org) your GitHub ID asking to be a contributor.
- Hanming will send an invitation that will come as email from "GitHub"
- If you don't see the invitation link in your email, you can accept the invitation from https://github.com/orgs/phuse-org/invitation
- You can download/clone a whole repository to your computer if you have a client for the repository. You can get either TortoiseSVN (http://blogs.wandisco.com/2011/10/17/how-to-install-tortoisesvn-and-make-your-first-repository-change/) or github desktop (https://desktop.github.com/). See the useful links at https://github.com/phuse-org/phuse-scripts/wiki/Read-Me-First-(Google-Code).
- Read other getting-started information here: https://github.com/phuse-org/phuse-scripts/wiki/Read-Me-First-%28Google-Code%29
- To see a list of contributed scripts
- get into GitHub and select the tab for the Wiki
- Look at the list on the right side and open the link for Simple Index