Feb 15, 2018 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Feb 1, 2018
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
- Drafted status slides for presentation at CSS.
- Hanming shared how he is using google sheets
- Bob was trying to update the excel to TS script to correct the error saying the function is missing from current hmisc library. He will continue looking for a package that can write xpt files or work around this issue.
- Bob raised some questions about the goals Hanming has for the script repository. He appears to wants to separate the display components from the data processing components. This appears to be in conflict with the complexity we have in BGapp and our desire to enable this to run as a stand-alone package also. Maybe Hanming's tools could handle R Shiny apps differently. We will want to discuss this more with Hanming.
- Bob will present a live demo at the CSS and will upload by March 3 a slide deck of screenshots.
- Kevin will lead our next meeting, on March 1.