EU CS WG SCE 2016
We look forward to meeting you at the upcoming PhUSE European CS Working Group Meeting, and collaborating with you on our Statistical Computing Environment (SCE) project. As preparation, please read through the following materials as an introduction to this project and an overview of our objectives for the EU CSS working sessions:
- An introductory overview to CS Working Groups and the SCE project within the Emerging Trends & Technologies Working Group
- Our objective for these working sessions is to develop Use Cases for an ideal industry SCE
- Example Use Case 1: Acquire (A.1) Acquire pooled data
- Example Use Case 2: Transform (T.1) Transformation
- Example Use Case 3: Disclose (D.1) Clinicaltrials.gov and data sharing
- You will notice differences in the Use Case templates used for these example Use Cases. Bring your comments and ideas for a single project template that we will use moving forward.
See you in Basel!