Aug 18, 2016 Meeting Notes
From PHUSE Wiki
Meeting minutes of Nonclinical_Script_Assessment_Project
Aug 18, 2016
|Present||First Name||Last Name||Affiliation|
Action Items from previous process meeting:
- Bill Houser is still working through his internal company the process to share a couple SAS scripts.
- Fred Mura will check academic contacts to see if there is interest in R or SAS programming.
- Elaine will check for Toxicology areas and contacts at George Washington University
- We should reach out to Pinnacle 21 to join us - Bill sent email Aug 17, 2016 asking if they would be interestedin in joining us.
- Their experience would help us
- They could benefit from our contributions
Notes from previous coding meeting:
- Kevin Snyder found that to analyze the PDS data we need to look at PCTPTNUM to get the hour after dose, but this doesn't work with the Instem dataset. For the Instem script we need PCELTM and PCRFTDTC. He suggested it would probably be worth enabling the script to work with either dataset.
- We should each try the script on our own data and share the results
- We discussed if we should preserve the SEND values or modify them as we prepare the information for analysis. We concluded that we should preserve the SEND values and copy or transform them to variables we use for analysis.
- As we proceed, we agreed to try to create generalized functions in a library. (concept similar to Unix commands in that they are simple and can be combined in powerful ways).