Difference between revisions of "2017-Dec-01 BiWeekly PhUSE Nonclinical ADA Endpoint Modeling"

From PHUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Meetings)
(Minutes)
Line 65: Line 65:
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
Minutes Courtesy of Gretchen Dean
+
- Informed of Project Leads meeting with PhUSE Nonclinical Topics leadership
I took down the following notes from today’s meeting that can be used as minutes:
 
 
1)      Reviewed slides from Joleen White which capture the modeling approach and also contain schematics of the various testing strategies
 
  
2)      Thomas will review his examples in excel file and see if it adds value to add some detail to capture more complicated testing scenarios
+
- Discussed our Deliverables plan.  Will it be staged/staggered?
  
3)      Participants are asked to send to Thomas examples of units used to capture quasi-quantitative data (titre, RLU, etc…)
+
- Discussed Poster deadlines
 +
- Draft poster, abstract, and summary due January 12th
 +
- Final Poster due Feb 9th
 +
- We have all the content and examples from the examples compiled and the other 2 slide decks
 +
- Gretchen to take a stab at it.
 +
- Lauren said she can set up a Teamwork work space and Google to assist the colloboration
 +
- Who will man the poster?
 +
- Who is going?
 +
- Mike Wasko
 +
- Gretchen Dean
 +
- Thomas
 +
- Leslie Lorello
  
4)      Need to check on ISTSTDTL – is it in a published standard? Would like to have this as expected but not required.
+
- 1 author of poster gets discounted rate.  Who will get it.  Need to inform PhUSE before Holiday break, by Dec 20th.
 
+
- Need to use the templates from Phuse
5)      Need guidance on how to socialize the proposal broadly – SEND and SDTM related groups. Need to seek guidance from Bill, LouAnn, Sue D., Craig Z., others?
 
 
 
  Do we need to kick off a cross functional team?  Have we engaged with MB team enough?
 
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 09:41, 1 December 2017



<< Go back to the Investigating Endpoint Modeling - ADA Minutes Page When: 2017-12-01, 09:00-10:00 EDT
Place: Telecon

Logistics

Attendance

Participant Attended
Mike Wasko X
Gretchen Dean X
Thomas Bjerregaard X
Alan Brown
Christy Kubin
Janessa Pierce X
Jennifer Emeneggee
Joleen White
Joyce Ford
Kennan Marsh
Leslie Lorello X
Rihab Kordane
Stephen MacMannis
Trina Jiao
Wendy Freeburn
William Houser
Susan Steen X
Anna Pron-Zwick
Dennis Stocker
Jordan Li
Lauren White X
Jason Rogers X


Meetings

Next meeting: Dec 15, 2017 at 09:00 to 10:00 EDT

Meetings: 2 week schedule

Minutes

- Informed of Project Leads meeting with PhUSE Nonclinical Topics leadership

- Discussed our Deliverables plan. Will it be staged/staggered?

- Discussed Poster deadlines - Draft poster, abstract, and summary due January 12th - Final Poster due Feb 9th - We have all the content and examples from the examples compiled and the other 2 slide decks - Gretchen to take a stab at it. - Lauren said she can set up a Teamwork work space and Google to assist the colloboration - Who will man the poster? - Who is going? - Mike Wasko - Gretchen Dean - Thomas - Leslie Lorello

- 1 author of poster gets discounted rate. Who will get it. Need to inform PhUSE before Holiday break, by Dec 20th. - Need to use the templates from Phuse

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
Mike Update Wiki Next few days
Group Each member to track down an example of data set used in submission for clinical (SDTM). Will likely need to reach out to clinical data management function within your organization (target 1 month) By next meeting
Group Future meeting – share example of anonymized/mock data (Leslie and Thomas – 8/11 & 25) Can be shared in excel format. By next meeting



Last revision by Mwasko79, 2017-12-1