2017-Dec-01 BiWeekly PhUSE Nonclinical ADA Endpoint Modeling
<< Go back to the Investigating Endpoint Modeling - ADA Minutes Page When: 2017-12-01, 09:00-10:00 EDT
Next meeting: Dec 15, 2017 at 09:00 to 10:00 EDT
Meetings: 2 week schedule
- Informed of Project Leads meeting with PhUSE Nonclinical Topics leadership
- Discussed our Deliverables plan. Will it be staged/staggered?
- Discussed Poster deadlines
- Draft poster, abstract, and summary due January 12th
- Final Poster due Feb 9th
- We have all the content and examples from the examples compiled and the other 2 slide decks
- Gretchen to take a stab at it.
- Lauren said she can set up a Teamwork work space and Google to assist the colloboration
- Who will man the poster?
- Who is going?
- Mike Wasko - Gretchen Dean - Thomas - Leslie Lorello
- 1 author of poster gets discounted rate. Who will get it. Need to inform PhUSE before Holiday break, by Dec 20th.
- Need to use the templates from Phuse
- Lauren will provide the team the templates
- Mike to send link to team for the PhUSE CSS registration
- Mike to send team email with update and ask who is PhUSE CSS
|Mike||Update Wiki||Next few days|
|Group||Each member to track down an example of data set used in submission for clinical (SDTM). Will likely need to reach out to clinical data management function within your organization (target 1 month)||By next meeting|
|Group||Future meeting – share example of anonymized/mock data (Leslie and Thomas – 8/11 & 25) Can be shared in excel format.||By next meeting|
Last revision by Mwasko79, 2017-12-1