14th December 2017
From PHUSE Wiki
Attendees: Wendy, Tony, Hans-Peter, Chris, Dan, Suzanne, Apologies:
- Discussion on next steps
- Tony collated comments and uploaded to Teamwork everyones view on the continuation of this project.
- Tony, Chris & Dan have confirmed that moving forward and due to work commitments, participation in this project will significantly decrease.
- Majority view is to continue as a team but would require new leadership.
- Action: Team members to reach out to Tony if this wish to take the lead in the Cloud Project.
- CSS would be the transition / hand over
- Ideas raised at the last call
- Develop/provide specific guidance for vendors/service providers who are delivering services, that utilize the cloud, to pharma companies.
- Provide more practical instructions to expand that aspect of the framework
- Facilitate Cloud Adoption
- Attendees from Cloud, Dan, Tony, Hans-Peter (TBC)
- Action: LW to reach out to project members and establish who is attending CSS with a view to discussing the transition/leadership. Early bird closes 26th January 2018. You can register here.
- Action: Dan to facilitate meeting with Tony and Leadership of the renewed ISPE Cloud Team. Team to reach out to Dan if also interested in joining call.
- 2018 - Chris may require input from team with regards to attending (Life Sciences Conference)
- Action: LW to confirm next meeting 11th January 2018 16:00 GMT.