From PHUSE Wiki
Attendees: Sam, Terek, Trisha, Jeff,
Apologies: Stan, David, Mike, Steve
- Lead introduction - Priya Gopal
- Brainstorm around new project ideas
- Look into coding
- Create a service that does the mapping and a translation
- David Iberson hurst has been working on coding
- Focusing on one dictionary used in a EHR or general?
- Trisha to reach out to DIH to see if they are interested in this
- Sponsors have issues but have not seen this published
- No need for a NPR as it is a natural progression and a follow on from the findings from the last project
- Update on paper - are we ready for this to go to SC?
- LW to send to SC for nest meeting August 10th
- Call for participation - What are our next steps in order to entice members?
- Call for volunteers has been advertised in the WGQ
- Deadline C4P Baltimore
- August 31st
- Ask Dave to see if he'd like to work on the abstract
- Terek to reach out to Phil-Sam to send the problem statement to Terek with the links to the papers on PhUSE
- LW to advertise new project idea on PhUSE
- Trisha to reach out to DIA
- LW to send papers to SC