SS 30Apr2014

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 30Apr2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Mike, Hanming, Aiyu, Mat, Adrienne, Dante, Dirk
Excused: Steve

Agenda
  1. Steering committee - Mary
  2. Review action items
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
    2. CDISC EU Interchange
  4. Project Update


General discussion

  • Action items completed:
    • prepare the posters for DIA 50th Annual conference: Deadline for poster is May 29; Jun 5
      • whitepaper: Mary/Karolyn Kracht - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
      • platform: Hanming/Mike/Dirk - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
    • Schedule quarterly TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
      • Dirk: office will consolidate the emails and put into one mailing list for the whole standard script group
    • Send email to Lina to connect with Dante - Hanming [done]
    • Send reminder to all project leads for organizing their projects - Hanming [done]
    • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Mat: no update yet
    • Update Listbox mailing list - Dirk: will check with office on the mailing list
    • PharmaSUG paper presentation - Mary; paper is done and presentation is still being worked on; all to review.
  • Outreach update
    • DIA FDA stats forum: Qi Jiang [done]
    • CDUSC EU Interchange: Hanming Tu [done]
    • Discussed the need to build communication plan for year 2015
  • Project Update
    • P01: Look for existing scripts and store them in the repository (Adie Bonwick and Aiyu Li)

Ongoing - Adie: will have a meeting with Mike to form the meeting;

      • Look into the DM script from FDA
      • Find out the rest of the scripts from FDA
    • P02: Define qualification steps for scripts in the repository (Lina Jørgensen and Dante Di Tommaso) - Dante: busy in May and will start in June.
    • P03: Maintain and enhance platform (repository) for sharing scripts (Mike Carniello/Hanming Tu) - Mike
      • Got scripts from Scriptathon
      • YML index page
    • P04: Legal ownership and issues in open source repository (Sally Cassells)

Task completed, creating a summary is planned

    • P05: Create templates and metadata for documenting scripts and coding practices (Jean-Marc Ferran and Eric Sun) - N/A
    • P07: Implement and further develop communication plan for standard scripts (Dirk Spruck) - Dirk: no more update
    • P08: Create white papers providing recommended display and analysis including Table, List and Figure shells (Mary Nilsson) - Mary
      • The 4th whitepaper is out for reviewing

Follow up

Action Items
  • prepare the posters for DIA 50th Annual conference: Deadline for poster is May 29; Jun 5
    • whitepaper: Mary/Karolyn Kracht - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
    • platform: Hanming/Mike/Dirk - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
  • Schedule quarterly TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
    • Dirk: office will consolidate the emails and put into one mailing list for the whole standard script group
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve
  • Update Listbox mailing list - Dirk
  • Send email to Sally about legal doc - Hanming
  • Gather summary for the steering committee - Mary
  • Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015