SS 19FEB2015

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 19Feb2015
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mat, Mary, Rebaka T., Nancy, Aiming, Hanming, Peining C., ,
Excused: Mike, Steve, Adie

Agenda
  1. Steering committee - Mary
  2. Review action items
  3. Plan for March meeting
    1. Focus: Qualification process
  4. Outreach update: plan and strategy
    1. PhUSE/CSS Conference
    2. PharmaSUG/Scriptathon
    3. PhUSE Annual Conference


General discussion

  • Steering committee - Mary
    • How to measure the deliverables, own and maintain the results in each working group
    • FDA agrees to give the second set of codes (AE script); Mary/Mat to follow up with Crystal
    • Mostly Chris; tools - Agile development, co-op/team work; Initiating meeting with TransCelerate;
    • Process of accepting a project
    • Round-table from emergent tech
    • Process committee is working on an award to recognize people's contribution


  • Plan for PhUSE March meeting
    • Two breakout sessions
    • Sunday night (7:30 pm): working group leads to meet with participants who are new to the group; breakout session for new people.
      • slide deck: a little more details;
    • Breakout sessions on Monday
      • 10:30 am - 12 pm - the whole group
        • Simplified slide deck to Chris
        • Overview and plan for 2015
        • Updates for each projects within the working group
      • 1:00 - 4:30 pm: separated by project
      • Scriptathon in evening
    • Breakout session on Tuesday
      • 8:00 -12:00: the first hour together then breakout
      • 1:00-2:00 pm: wrap up together
      • 140 registrants; 17 for scriptathon; 23 for WG
  • Outreach plan and strategy
    • P07 join in this meeting and will have a special meeting just for planning and prioritizing activities
    • Update the P07 webpage before March meeting
    • Renewed energy (Chris and Frank)
    • Other conferences?
      • Mary: a workshop for one day after CSS meeting with TransCelerate, ADaM team, PRG team, and FDA: this will not happen during the march meeting
  1. Project Update


  • Action items completed:
    • Schedule semi-annually TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
    • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
      • meeting every month and will bring it up again
      • still work on it
    • Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]


  • Project Update
P03
Mike -
  • My update is that the Scriptathon event detail is ready, still waiting for sas environment and attendee list. Checked last week, 19 people signed up.
  • At march meeting, I think still spend time on making qualification ‘easy’


Follow up

Action Items
  • Plan a All-hands meeting for the working after March conference
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
    • meeting every month and will bring it up again
  • Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015