SS 18Sep2013

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 18Sep2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Mike, Hanming, Dirk, Scott
Excused: Lina, Matt

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach update
    1. Discuss PhUSE poster paper (due on 9/6/2013)
    2. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  3. Project Update

General discussion

  • Action item updates
    • Prepare case summary for the group discussion in PhUSE annual conference. Mary: no more needs to prepare the summary report. There are two people who have prepared posters about this group. One is from Lina about the repository; the other poster is about PK specific.
    • Presentation at the PhUSE SDE in Redwood City (Sept 26th): preparing slides and finalize it in next meeting
  • Outreach update
    • Reviewed poster and abstract for DIA
      • poster content is ready
      • abstract for a session is discussed and finalized
    • Mary/Hanming: There is a SDE event on Sep 26. We have not identified anyone who will be able to be on site. Hanming will draft a presentation slides. If no one can be onsite, it will be presented remotely.
    • Everyone: Working on DIA strategy/abstracts. If multiple sessions, several of us will need to be thinking about getting an abstract together. Mary to set-up meeting for next week to get alignment. Abstract Deadline - Sept 9th.
    • Dirk: DIA program for publishing white paper. There will be fees and relatively inexpensive.
  • Project Update
    • P03 (Mike): will send out announcement for next project meeting;
    • Dirk: started looking into wiki tracking
    • P08 (Mary): had one meeting; the first whitepaper is pretty much done.
    • Scott: TransCcelery?
      • standardizing statistical programming
      • developing SDTM data standard for Asthma
      • standardizing all the way to the report
  • Project groups:
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Code-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates

Follow up

Action Items
  • Dirk looking into document development options (target October)
  • Dirk will work on outreach tracking tool (edit wiki page and it is a good start)
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Mike and Mary is to prepare case summary for the group discussion in PhUSE annual conference
  • Need to make plan for possible presentation at the PhUSE SDE in Redwood City (Sept 26th)
    • Hanming will draft the slides
    • We will finalize the presentation in next meeting
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: Will try for next week to discuss DIA strategy and review of Lina's poster



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015