SS 16Apr2014

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 16Apr2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Mike, Dirk, Hanming, Dante, Aiyu, Steve
Excused: Mat

Agenda
  1. Welcome New Project Leads
  2. Review action items
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  4. Project Update


General discussion

  • Action items completed:
    • Slides to Chris Decker before 3/11/14 - Mary (done)
    • Send out an email to all the project leads (3/12) - Hanming (done)
    • Slides for our session - Hanming (done)
    • Abstract for round table at FDA/Industry Statistics workshop - Mat (Done!!!)
    • Add new project leads into bi-weekly meetings


  • Outreach update
    • DIA FDA stats forum: Qi Jiang
    • CDUSC EU Interchange: Hanming Tu
  • Project Update
    • P03 - Mike: 1) YML for metadata for current scripts; 2) Scriptathon in different conferences; 3) Need more targets; not from whitepaper for PharmaSUG but will identify new targets from CDSPTSpedia.
    • P04 - Hanming: Sally will work on the summary.
    • P07 - Dirk: will update the wiki page
    • P08 - Mary: Need broad review for the 2nd whitepaper; over next year will have more whitepapers for reviewing.
    • Steve: FDA had meeting on the feedback for PhUSE CSS and will look into releasing of the rest of scripts.

Follow up

Action Items
  • prepare the posters for DIA 50th Annual conference: Deadline for poster is June 5
    • whitepaper: Mary - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
    • platform: Hanming/Mike - Accepted! Need to work on the content.
  • Schedule quarterly TC for the whole standard script group - Hanming
  • Send email to Lina to connect with Dante - Hanming
  • Send reminder to all project leads for organizing their projects - Hanming
  • FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve
  • Update Listbox mailing list - Dirk
  • PharmaSUG paper presentation - Mary; all to review
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015