SS 15Mar2017

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Record


When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 15Mar2017
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe:
Attendance: Gustav, Mat, Rebeka, Peter, Steve, Jared, Hanming, Mary, Kerry, Alfredo, and Steve
Excused:

Agenda
  1. Review and firm up the agenda for March CSS conference
  2. Review action items - All
  3. Project Update - Project Leads
    1. Update the progress doc in PhUSE teamwork site
  4. Special topics
Discussion Points
  • Reviewed Sunday night slides
  • Reviewed project update slides
  • Discussed EU CSS working group representation
    • it might be still ok if we get someone to present during the PhUSE/CSS conference
Action items
  • Hanming to work on the Sunday night slides and send to Mary to do a final review
  • Mary to send Hanming the final version of the agenda to be posted to the wiki page
  • Hanming to send a announcement to the WG listbox