SS 12Jun2013

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 12Jun2013
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Mary Nilson
Attendance: Mary, Mike, Mat, Sally, Hanming, Steve
Excused: Dirk, Lina

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Outreach meetings: PharmaSUG, Statistic Forum
  3. Report from each project

General discussion

  • Review action items
    • Mat: there is email shared with Chuck Cooper in FDA and FDA is working with lawyers; Do not know how long will take the layers to review it.
      • How many scripts are used by FDA? No metrics yet.
    • Lina sent an email: the poster for PhUSE 2013 has been accepted.
    • Hanming/Mike: Sent out meeting notification and draw a few new participants into project 03 meeting
    • Mary: get project 8 more defined and need to set up cross project meeting (projects 07 and 08)
  • Outreach meetings: PharmaSUG, Statistic Forum
    • PharmaSUG: get any feedback
    • Statistic Forum: get any feedback
      • Mat is the session chair;
      • Keavan Anderson has R script and has interests to share the R packages - CRAN.
    • International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA): Qi Jiang is in the meeting
    • DIA: Steve is chairing a few sessions and can get PhUSE message out there
  • Report from each project
    • Project 3 (Mike):
      • Draft a inventory index (manually) and experienced editing the page
      • Had couple of meetings
      • Posted codes in SAS and another user suggested a patch even she is not a member of the project
      • Action items: test out patching, resolving issues, etc.
      • Chicago: hack-athon for creating data; how about doing similar thing for PhUSE - Code-athon?
      • Tomorrow - tryout Code-athon: Mike, Chris, Dan, and Dirk
    • The User Agreement has been posted onto wiki and added to Standard script project page
      • Sally has been in contact with Chris and the lawyer who wrote the agreement.
      • Sally is the contact person for gathering feedback
    • Project 8 (Mary)
      • Finalizing the 1st white paper in progress
      • Authorship and reference will take sometime
      • The content is pretty solid
  • Project groups:
    • how to energize the groups?
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
  • Steve: Wikipedia entry for PhUSE?
    • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk

Follow up

Action Items
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Mat will follow up with Keavan Anderson from Merck
  • Wikipedia entry for PhUSE - Dirk
  • Get project 07 and 08 together for action plan - Mary

The List

Sure, I listed titles of the Demographics analyses below - there are 15 analyses total – I figured that should be a non-controversial one to start with. We’re still waiting to hear back from legal about adequate disclaimer language to attach to the scripts. -- Chuck

DEMOGRAPHICS PANEL

  1. Overview
  2. Age Groups & 3. Age Groups by Disposition Term
  3. Age Stats
  4. Sex & 6. Sex by Disposition Term
  5. Race & 8. Race by Disposition Term
  6. Ethnicity
  7. Ethnicity by Disposition Term
  8. Country
  9. Country by Disposition Term
  10. Site ID &
  11. Site ID by Disposition Term
  12. Country and Site ID


Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month). Next meeting: 26 Jun 2013

Agenda:



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015