SS 05Feb2014

From PhUSE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Meeting Record


When: 09:00 am - 10:00 am, 05Feb2014
Place: Teleconference
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Hanming, Mike, Jean-Marc, Steve
Excused: Mat, Dirk, Kevin

Agenda
  1. Review action items
  2. Preparation for March PhUSE/CSS meeting
    1. Active project
    2. Agenda for the group session
    3. Do we need to have a meeting next week to discuss agenda and script-athon?
  3. Outreach update
    1. DIA 50th annual conference preparation
  4. Project Update

General discussion

  • Action item updates
    • Update from Dirk
      • I am in touch with SAS. Our box should be ready any day now.
      • This week was submission deadline for the joint statistical meeting. I asked Steve regarding his presentation but did not receive any feedback. May be you can follow up with him when he is on the call.
      • Deadline for Poster at DIA Annual is next week. Have not heard anyone coming forward with a poster.
    • Put time on calendar to iron out the details for Script-athon - Hanming (first two weeks in Feb): we will keep the current schedule; no additional meeting is needed. We will use the last meeting before PhUSE meeting to discuss the details.
  • Preparation for March meeting
    • Active projects: Mary will provide the info to steering committee; Mary is the liaison for this group replacing Scott
    • Agenda: one day two sessions (3/17 Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning)
      • Session I: whole group start at Mon 1 pm 2:30 pm; 3:00 pm~ 4:30 pm
        • General introduction: Mat
        • Project Update/Status: each project lead
        • Intro to Google Code repository: Hanming
        • Intro to Script-athon: Mike
        • whitepaper plan: Mary
      • Session II: split into two group: Tue 8 am ~12 am
        • Platform: FDA rep for FDA scripts (Mat)
        • Whitepaper: need FDA rep there
        • Whole group together
  • Project groups:
    • Jean-Marc: template project has some activities and will continue into next phase.
    • how to energize the groups?
      • Script-athon could be a mean to get people involved and energize the groups
    • how to get regular communication to the users?
      • send out meeting updates

Follow up

Action Items
  • Dirk is going to invite more people to test the agileword tool
  • Dirk reach out to SAS on web editor
  • Steve/Mat will check into whether it is possible to get FDA script TOC into repository.
    • Steve will ask for the TOC.
    • Script list: Review the list from Steve and discuss whether we can post it
    • Usage stat of the FDA scripts
    • Actual scripts
  • Prepare poster abstracts for DIA 50th Annual Conference: whitepaper/platform; Deadline: Feb 10, 2014; http://www.diahome.org/en-US/Flagship-Meetings/DIA2014/Meeting-Program/Posters.aspx
    • whitepaper: Mary
    • platform: Hanming/Mike
    • Send out msg to larger group for poster - Mary
  • Mary: Update project status (Mary already finished)
  • Draft agenda for Standard Script group at March meeting - Hanming
Next Meeting

Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once every other week (twice a month).

Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD



Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015