When: 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 05Aug2015
Facilitator: Hanming Tu
Scribe: Hanming Tu
Attendance: Mary, Steve, Dirk, Hanming,
Excused: Dante, Mat, Mike, Peter, Chris
- Steering committee - Mary
- Review action items
- Plan for All-hands meeting
- Project Update
- Special events
- PhUSE Annual Conference/Scriptathon
- PhUSE Annual Conference Co-lead meeting
- Steering Committee Update - Mary
- No update this time
- Project Updates
- The P01 - SDA project started looking into the AE and MedDRA scripts from FDA
- No update
- The P02 - RCD project updated its project page and started planning for project meeting - Dante/Peter
- No to test if SAS macro stored in the Github can be used in SAS program
- Jeno worked on an example of the structure
Here is Dante's update: Main points from my perspective are: 1 - we're making progress with SAS & R scripts, output specs and test data, starting with Central Tendency (CT) box plot 7.1. This lays the groundwork for most of the CT targets. 2 - we have a PhUSE Scriptathon 2015 page drafted in phusewiki: http://www.phusewiki.org/wiki/index.php?title=PhUSE_2015_Scriptathon_Agenda 3 - In general, we have engagement from 5 or 6 main contributors, including overlap with Projects 03 (RGI) and 08 (ADW) 4 - We have a question to the Repo governance project 03: Can we "lock down" one area in github to core contributors (the SAS macro utilities: https://github.com/phuse-org/phuse-scripts/tree/master/whitepapers/utilities) While keeping other folders open to contribution (scripts, specifications, test code)?
One final note, related to (1) below.
A collaboration with Proj 8, white paper team, for independent review of our CT F-7.1 box plot would be helpful at this time. I think we have for SAS the functionality we need. We nearly have sufficient R code to use for qualification.
So the open Qs are: • do we have what the White Paper team intended? • have we captured the output specs correctly, and can we generalize PhUSE/CSS display requirements? • are the defaults and basic options as intended? • are there any changes pending to the CTWP that we need to know about and incorporate?
- The P03 - RGI project started working on the standard scripts in Github; added a readme file
- Chris: Rebecka and Gustav are working on the folder structure
- The P07 - CPE project updated by Dirk through email:
- Scriptathon at PhUSE in October: SAS has been contacted re programming platform. I need to talk to Mike re R environment. Participants are supposed to work on qualification process during the event. This needs to be prepared – I sent email to Dante & Peter. We need to start preparation.
- Is there anything from the working groups worth communicating to the PhUSE community? Are there any conference participation that I am not aware of?
- Standard script contribution: for instance boxplot script, it used a way no one would use. Use gplot or some standard procedure. Use LinkedIn to get people to contribute.
- The P08 - ADW project updated listbox and scheduled first meeting
- Continue working on outlier whitepaper - target date: before all-hands meeting 8/27.
- Action Items
- FDA plan for releasing the rest of scripts - Steve/Mat
- meeting every month and will bring it up again
- Update communication plan to include new deadlines for year 2015 - Dirk [in progress]
- CDISC International Interchg in Fall; Steve usually goes to this one. Dirk will look into the deadlines.
- SCDA 2015: Steve will present in September
- Hanming/Mary - will prepare two slides and send to Steve
- Update listbox sub-group list:
- main-list - Mary: done
- P02-03 list - Chris: done
- white-papers list - Mary: done
- Gather finalized whitepapers in word format for publishing to phusewiki and phuse.eu - Mary
- All-hands meeting is postponed to 8/27 and Hanming will send out a placeholder for the meeting to co-leads
- Add project co-leads to the trello.com - Dante/Peter; Accessing through smart phone as an option if you have issue accessing inside company network.
- He was going to look into different tools
- Chris will work on folder structure proposal and present in next co-lead meeting
- Test out whether SAS macro can be stored in Github and used in a SAS program - Chris
- Set up R environment for Scriptathon - Mike C.
- Next Meeting
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wednesday)
We will conduct this meeting once per month.
Agenda for next meeting: Next meeting: TBD
Last revision by Jmbodart,10/13/2015