SEND Implementation User Group Minutes 2017-12-11

From PhUSE Wiki
Revision as of 10:46, 11 December 2017 by Troy.smyrnios (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{{RightTOC}} When: 2017-12-11, 10:00am-11:00am EDT <br>Place: Telecon For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page. ==Logistics== ===Meetings=...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


When: 2017-12-11, 10:00am-11:00am EDT
Place: Telecon

For other minutes, see the SEND Implementation User Group Minutes page.

Logistics

Meetings

Next meeting: 2018-01-08 10-11am EDT

Meetings: 4 week schedule

Attendance

Participant Attended
Troy Smyrnios X
Audrey Walker
Bill Houser
Brian Argo
Carrie Neeley
Cheryl Sloan
Christy Kubin
Dan Potenta
Debra Oetzman X
Donna Danduone
Frederic Mura
Jamie Megna
Jennifer Feldmann
Jeff Foy
Kathy Powers
Kev Martin
Linda Hunt
Lou Ann Kramer
Louis Norton
Lynda Sands
Mike Wasko X
Pam Hills-Perry
Peggy Zorn
Sarah Obbers
SJ
Sue DeHaven
Wenxian Wang


Minutes

General

  • Google-izing
    • Standout icon/box things
      • Super stand-out
      • Simple Tagline, icon or something for wiki and forum
    • Main page - link overload
      • Fundamentals - bury under send fundamentals
      • Pages as outline further down or baked
      • Entry points for brand new user are SEND Fundamentals and Getting SEND-ready
    • FAQ - first glimpse into page is crazy
      • maybe expand first sentence - say what TOC is, idea of search, etc.
      • reduce/remove all links in favor of template links
      • Basics - remove header
    • News not pretty or obvious - make it stand out as not the forum
      • To initiate, confusing what this is
        • needs better header to make it more clear what it is (specifically not the forum)
        • Example of nice version: https://www.cdisc.org/news
        • currently resource constrained
        • Next step #1: PhUSE core team item to evaluate news status quo vs future - get attendee list
        • Next step #2: header
        • Next step #3: email how to use reminder
  • NEXT MEETING: define which links should be present on http://www.phuse.eu/css-deliverables
    • FAQ and Forum
    • ACTION: Sue to send Troy emails of page admin, and to instantly change URL to main wiki page.
    • ACTION: Troy to draft text for FAQ and Forum links

Forum

Links:

Review Forum

Closeout of Previous


Current Issues

  • SLENGTH [3]
    • Previously answered
  • PC CDISC Submission Value
    • Previously answered
  • Traceability [4]
    • Previously answered
  • SDTM RUNID vs REPNUM [5]
    • Answered
  • define.xml keys [6]
    • Previously answered
  • Invalid key: SEQ [7]
    • Previously answered
  • RECSAC [8]
    • Answered


Open Questions

  • PC unscheduled
    • PC/PP Team to deliberate (Audrey and Debra to raise)

Review News Page

SEND Implementation News


Wiki

  • SEND FAQ - Big update in near future re: 3.1
    • Known Issues: Updated
    • FAQ: timing update started

Action Items

Responsible Task Timeframe
 ?  ? Next meeting

Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2017-12-11