SEND Implementation Forum
This page is a discussion forum for SEND implementation, where you can ask questions that will be reviewed and answered by a team of SEND experts at least monthly. Key Q&A results are reflected into the wiki.
- SEND Implementation Wiki - FAQ - large series of frequently asked questions. Your question may already have an answer here! In addition, questions from this forum often feed back into this FAQ page.
- SEND Implementation Wiki - a collection of helpful pages with FAQs, basics on the model, tips for getting ready, and so on
- Usage Guidelines - guidelines for proper use of the forum and wiki
- DISQUS FAQ - FAQ specifically for working in this comment thread
- SEND Implementation News - Highlights from the SEND world
- Links - various useful links
Please see the Usage Guidelines for basic guidelines on usage of the forum.
Please see the DISQUS FAQ for basics on how to get started - e.g., how to start commenting, tips, and troubleshooting.
Questions are usually answered within a few days, but, as this is a voluntary offering, it can take longer. At a minimum, the team meets and answers any unanswered questions at its regular meeting (every 4 weeks).
Note: to subscribe and get email updates, set up a PhUSE account ("Create account" link in the upper right), and then click Subscribe near the bottom of this page.
Forumblog comments powered by Disqus
Last revision by Troy.smyrnios, 2016-07-26