Join a Working Group
Working groups are always looking for motivated contributors. If you are interested in a specific project within one of the working groups, you can contact the working group leadership team who can put you in touch with the project leads. Simply write to the appropriate e-mail below.
- Optimizing the Use of Data Standards: CSS-Standards (at) phusewiki.org
- Standard Analyses & Code Sharing: CSS-Scripts (at) phusewiki.org
- Nonclinical Topics: CSS-NonClinical (at) phusewiki.org
- Emerging Technologies: CSS-EmergingTechnologies (at) phusewiki.org
- Linked Data & Graph Databases: CSS-SemanticTechnologies (at) phusewiki.org
Mailing List Instructions (ListBox)
Each working group uses an automated mailing list service to help co-leads communicate with volunteers. If you are interested in joining a working group, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to https://www.listbox.com/subscribe/
- Enter in one of the working groups below (not the text in parenthesis):
- CSS-WG-Data-Standards (for Working Group: Optimizing the Use of Data Standards)
- CSS-WG-Standard-Scripts (for Working Group: Standard Analyses & Code Sharing)
- CSS-WG-Non-Clinical (for Working Group 6: Nonclinical Topics)
- CSS-WG-Emerging-Technologies (for Working Group: Emerging Technologies)
- CSS Semantics Technologies Group
- Enter your e-mail and click submit. You will then be prompted to enter your First and Last name which is required to participate in the working group
- You will then receive an e-mail that will provide a link for you to confirm your e-mail (Check those spam folders just in case)
- You are now subscribed and should receive information about upcoming meetings from working group co-leaders!
Nobody voted on this yet
If you do not receive a confirmation to confirm your e-mail or do not receive any correspondence from a working group co-lead within one month, please send an e-mail to css (at) phuse.eu.
Back to the FDA Working Groups Main Page