January 5th 2018 Minutes

From PhUSE Wiki
Revision as of 11:29, 18 January 2018 by Laurenwhite (talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Attendees''': Anne, Audrey, Carrie, Joanne, Jennifer, Michael, Susie, Tim, Kathryn, Florence, Li, Steve, Catherine '''Apologies''': Gitte, Jose '''Agenda''': *Review co...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees: Anne, Audrey, Carrie, Joanne, Jennifer, Michael, Susie, Tim, Kathryn, Florence, Li, Steve, Catherine

Apologies: Gitte, Jose

Agenda:

  • Review comments on presenting at CSS
    • 11 out of 23 commented on whether to submit a poster or not
    • We should spend our time working on a question rather than a poster
  • Review question votes?
    • Have two weeks of free form any ideas to be dropped into the questions on Teamwork to start discussions
    • Review all discussions/questions at the next meeting
  • Add a notebook if you find any documentation which may answer the questions
  • Look to split into sub teams once the questions have been chosen
  • Code list questions
  • How we distribute our deliverable
    • Could we produce an FAQ page on define?
    • Shall we have a Wiki FAQ page or a White Paper
    • Similar to the SDTM/ADaM Working Group
  • SEND Implementation Wiki Define Fundamentals


  • 2 Ways to carry out FAQ
    • FAQ questions can be posted via our PhUSE website which is submitted to the office for us to load into a spread sheet which is share on Teamwork.
    • SDTM/ADaM Implementation use this method here is the link for an example
    • The questions can also be submitted via the Wiki as SEND Implementation does


Actions

  • Jennifer to add Published resources to a Notebook
  • Team to add comments to the questions
  • Team give thoughts on the idea of using an FAQ Wiki page
  • Jennifer to send out a poll to see how we all feel about producing something for FDA (look at schedule and what we want our outcomes to be)